I truly believe Amman will increasingly have a plant-based community. And it’s become quite evident with just the growth of our Vegans of Amman group on Facebook. With a community of expats and locals alike, we have a lot of information sharing going on about how to find what you need as a vegan living in Amman. One of these questions that repeats itself is “Where can I find vegan protein powder?” I personally don’t like to take these types of processed supplements, but I realize there are many people who do believe in them. With that said, this post is for you guys…
You can find three types of vegan-friendly protein powders on Livebaobab.com by the brand NutriStrength. They are strictly an online store, with delivery within 3 days for 3 JD.
- Pea Protein – Roasted Cacao
- Pea Protein – Unflavored
- Pea Protein – Classic Vanilla
Select Foods Shoppe
Select Foods Shoppe, located at 7th Circle, stocks a wide range of vegan products, include numerous vegan protein powders and pudding mixes. They sell the Nutrisslim brand with vegan options of:
- Nature’s Finest – Pea Protein
- Nature’s Finest – Hemp Protein
- Just the Vegan Protein Force – MAAX Protein
- Just the Vegan Protein Force – Vanilla Shake
- Just the Vegan Protein Force – Chocolate Shake
- Just the Vegan Protein Force – Vanilla Pudding
- Just the Vegan Protein Force – Chocolate Pudding
On kabsfitfactory.com you can also find vegan protein powder by the brand Body Logix. Delivery is free for orders over 50 JD. They also have two stores in Sweifieh (Paris St, Dijla Complex Center) and Rabieh (Mahmoud Al Thaher St, Abu Azzam Commercial Complex).
Any place missing from the list? Let me know in the comments below 🙂