If you are a dog owner, surely you know that it is not the norm (yet) to allow dogs accompany their owner wherever they wish to go in Amman. I mean, not even the Al Hussein Public Parks allows dogs on the premises! However, you can find some restaurants & cafes that are dog-friendly.
Here are some of the places that allow your pup to sit with you at their outdoor seating area:
Restaurants & Cafes
- Blue Fig Corner – Swefieh
- Books@Cafe – Abdoun & Jabal Amman
- Comment from B@C: if your dog is a barker, they may ask you to leave
- Brisket – Shmeisani
- Būn Fellows – Mecca Street (near Um Al Somaq)
- Caffe Strada – Abdoun
- Dali – Weibdeh
- Dar Ne’meh – Weibdeh
- Dimitri’s – Mecca Street
- Four Winters – Abdoun
- Joz Hind – Jabal el Weibdeh
- Kava – Abdoun
- Murphy’s Garden – Um Uthaina
- Oliva – Weibdeh
- Seed – Abdoun
- Sima’s Kitchen – Rabieh
Community Centers & Malls
Places in and around Amman where you can drop the leash!
- Pets Country Club – Naur (20 km outside of Amman)
Is there a place you go where you wish they allowed dogs? Send them a message on Facebook and let them know because…
And finally, if you are thinking of getting your own four-legged friend to bring along with you to the above places, remember to always adopt from a local rescue.